For some awkward reasons, Turin is one of the most underrated and unsung cities in Italy. While most travellers head to the famous Italian triptych Rome-Florence-Venice, Turin still appears to remain off the tourists’ radar.
However, going back to the city after 20 years, for me was an incredible surprise as the city has everything you can think of for an interesting Italian break or weekend away.
I live you with a little visual city guide to show a few of my favourite corners in Turin. But if you are looking for more specific info, details to plan your time in Turin, check now the EIGHT THEMED GUIDES I wrote about the city.
- Bike and Books Tour Around Turin
- Best Cafes in Turin
- One Day in Turin: from Palazzo Reale to Cocktails
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit Turin: Apertivos, History & More
- Best Views of Turin
- Step back in time at the Venaria Reale
- Where to stay in Turin: Duparc Contemporary Suites
Have I missed anything? Let me know in the comments below an don’t forget to get in touch if you need further info or help planning your trip to Turin or anywhere else in the world.